The Privacy Statement
AgentCasts.com will not sell or share the information of it’s members or visitors, collection, use and disclosure of information practices in connection with the Site. This statement describes our information collection practices and explains how we use and protect your personal information. This Statement does not describe AgentCasts.com collection, use and disclosure of information through means other than this Site (e.g., off-line) or the collection, use and disclosure practices of any affiliate or other third party.
Commitment to Privacy: AgentCasts.com, is committed to providing access to services and information online in a manner that respects and protects your privacy.
What we collect and why: You are not required to provide any personally identifiable information to visit the Site.
We collect the following types of information about you only when you provide it:
- Your login information. Login information is used to determine whether or not you are authorized to use specific services.
- Personally identifiable information that you provide voluntarily. This includes information such as, name, company name, address, phone numbers, emails.– contact information that allows us to respond to your requests; preferred email or shipping address; the information you provide in online web forms. This information is used to process your application, your registration, your purchase; respond to your requests, communicate with you, provide you with better service. We may combine this information with information from previous visits to provide you with added convenience in using our products and services.
Sharing your information: We will not share Your information with third parties except:
- as required by law,
- as necessary to protect the company’s interests.
- with service providers acting on our behalf who have agreed in writing to protect the confidentiality of the data, or
- in instances that you permit, or in accordance with your consent
Security: Our Company is committed to ensuring the security of your information. We have put in place reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards designed to prevent unauthorized access to, or use of, the information collected online.
Links to other web sites: This site may contain links to other web sites not affiliated with our company. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. You are responsible for reading the privacy statements of other sites for assurance that their practices safeguard your privacy.
Changes to Statement: We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time and will post the changes on this site.